All houses have a House Binder & Guest Reference Guide with easy to find information about your home.
At the time you make your reservation, if outside of 60 days from your arrival date, half of all rental charges are charged to your credit card. Rental rates are subject to a 14% Transient Occupancy Tax. The second half of the rent is due 60 days prior to arrival. Failure to make timely payments will result in a $25 late payment fee and/or cancellation of your reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard and E-Checks.
A Security Deposit will NOT be charged at the time of placing the reservation. A $100.00 Damage Waiver fee is charged to your credit card at the time you place your reservation. This waiver relieves you of costs for all unintentional and incidental damage to the rental property, and its contents, up to $500.00. This damage must be reported to the DBPM office prior to check out in order for the Damage Waiver to be in effect. The Damage Waiver does NOT cover undisclosed damage, intentional damage, plumbing stoppages and/or extra cleaning.
Pets - Dogs Only
We love our pets and many, but not all, of our houses allow dogs for an extra fee. In order to continue allowing them to come to our properties, please follow the below standards.
- If the home you rent is pet friendly, there is a fee of $80 per dog.
- In Dillon Beach you may not let your dog chase our very friendly deer.
- Dillon Beach is dog friendly, but you must have voice control over your dog.
- No pet may be left unattended in the home or yard unless quietly crated. A barking dog is considered a “nuisance” according to the County Ordinances. It also disturbs our neighbors.
- Houses that are not “Pet Friendly” are not allowed to have pets.
- A charge of $150.00 for having a non-registered pet or a pet in a non-pet friendly home is in addition to the damage waiver and the pet/pet owner will need to leave the property.
- You must Clean-up all dog waste.
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS / TRAVEL INSURANCE:
Cancellations: As an initial deposit, we take 50% of the reservation total at the time of your booking. The remaining balance will be automatically charged to the card on file 60 days prior to your arrival date.
Should you need to cancel prior to final payment (60+ days prior to arrival date), you will receive a full refund of your initial deposit.
Cancellations made after final payment (within 60 days of arrival date), are not eligible for refund. You are financially responsible for the entire amount of the reservation. Please consider purchasing travel insurance in order to be eligible for reimbursement of non-refundable prepaid travel expenses.
Refunds: Conditions beyond our control i.e. weather, road conditions, power outage, government mandated travel restrictions, TV outage, phone outage, Wifi outage, Hot tub problems or guest emergencies do not constitute a basis for refunds.
Generali Global Assistance Travel Protection
Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance provides coverage for prepaid, nonrefundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. If you are interested in adding Travel Insurance to your reservation, please contact us directly at 707-878-2204 or by email at email@example.com for a quote!
Separate terms and conditions apply, read your Description of Coverage/Policy carefully and contact CSA at (866) 999-4018 with coverage questions.
Property Becomes Inoperable
Wine Country to Coast Vacation Rentals reserves the right to substitute comparable accommodations, without notice or liability, should the home be out of order or unavailable. When comparable accommodations are not available, guests will have the option of selecting from available properties at the published rate or receiving a full refund.
You are expected to care for the home during your stay. This includes performing the required cleaning described in your information packet.
Should the home require extra cleaning or unreported damages are found, you hereby authorize Wine Country to Coast Vacation Rentals to charge your credit card for these costs.
Release of Liability
Guests agree to hold owners and Wine Country to Coast Vacation Rentals free and clear of any liability for damage to self or property, resulting from accident or injury, or loss of enjoyment, due to power outages, weather conditions, defective construction, fire, theft, INOPERABLE appliances and/or equipment, hot tubs, etc. Wine Country to Coast Vacation Rentals will make every effort to ensure the house equipment is in working order.
Power outages in Winter, and occasionally during Summer, happen throughout the Bay Area. They are out of our control and probably affecting everyone in the area.
No monetary compensation will occur if this happens.
Accepting Terms of Agreement
You will receive a written confirmation of the terms and restrictions of your rental home in the Rental Agreement. Accepting this confirmation obligates you to adhere to these terms, including maximum occupancy for the property. IF THE RULES ARE NOT FOLLOWED, YOU MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE RENTAL PROPERTY PREMISES WITH NO MONETARY REFUND. The Terms and Conditions, Credit Card Authorization, Rental Agreement and Cleaning Instructions must be signed and returned as soon as you receive them in order to complete your reservation. The Rental Agreement describes bed sizes and features of the home to assist you in planning your stay.
If your home has a hot tub, its use is at your own risk.
Rinse off sand before entering the hot tub.
Do not use any body oils or scented additives in the water.
Never sit on the hot tub cover ($500+ to replace the cover).
NEVER leave children unattended in hot tub.
Observe all precautions regarding use of drugs and/or alcohol.
Hot water is unsafe for pregnant women.
In the event the water is found contaminated in any way after your departure, your credit card will be charged to cover the cost of draining and cleaning the hot tub.
All efforts are made to ensure hot tubs are in good working order at all times.
Due to our remote location and the difficulty in securing parts in a timely manner, we cannot guarantee the function of a hot tub. No monetary adjustment will be made for its failure.
(See Rental Agreement for all other possible charges)
Amenities We Supply and What You Should Bring
If you are cooking something out of the ordinary bring what you need, including spices.
Due to allergies, Guests provide their own bar soap & laundry detergent.
Guests provide their own Beach Towels
Guests provide their own wood for wood burning stoves and fireplaces.
We supply some small travel amenities (shampoo, soap, etc.) upon arrival.
We will supply all bedding, bath towels, wash clothes, hand towels and dish towels.
We supply all paper products.
All houses have all of the basics: pots, pans, cooking utensils, serving bowls, plates, mugs, glasses, wine glasses, cutlery, toaster, basic coffee maker, microwave, oven, refrigerator, BBQ.
Beds - We will supply all of your bed linens. Please DO NOT strip beds when you leave.
Bathrooms - Please put all USED towels/wash cloths in the bathroom. If wet, place in shower and/or tub.
Floors - Please sweep & vacuum floors only as needed. Please leave all sandy/muddy shoes and socks at the front door (Homeowners' request).
Kitchen - Please wipe down kitchen areas used, remove all food from refrigerator and freezer and wipe up any spills. Please leave no food behind.
Dishes - Please wash all dishes prior to check-out and put away if at all possible. If your rental has a dishwasher, please load and start the dishwasher prior to leaving.
Please do not litter on property, including cigarette butts and dog waste.
In our efforts to be a "Green Company" we humbly request the following:
Dillon Beach and Russian River are Water Scarce Areas! We appreciate your help Conserving Water.
* Please limit showers to under 10 minutes if possible.
* Please only run dishwasher when full.
* Please follow Hot Tub Guidelines in your paperwork to avoid hot tub draining fees (if applicable).
Gas and Electricity
Thermostats - Please turn ALL heat off in every room. Some houses have thermostats in every room of the house. Please turn all off before departure.
Appliances - Please turn ALL off. Do not unplug.
Lights - When leaving for the day please turn off all lights. Turn off all lights in every room and all outdoor lighting upon your departure.
A member of our team will be by the house the day before trash pick-up to move the bins to the street for you. The trash pick-up day for your house is noted on the Guest Reference Guide in the home.
GREY Garbage Can - Please empty all non-recyclable indoor trash into grey can (including bathrooms).
BLUE Recycle Can - We all must recycle all paper, cans, bottles and plastic containers. The Garbage Company will not pick up Recycle Can if trash is present.
GREEN Yard Can - No garbage or recycling. Compostable items ONLY!
Carry extra trash out - Wine Country to Coast Vacation Rentals' Maintenance/Cleaning Staff charges a $35.00 fee per-bag if your extra garbage must be hauled away and/or if non-recyclable garbage is placed in the blue recycle can or green yard waste can.
*If we find an excessively dirty home your credit card will be charged at the rate of $45.00 per hour per cleaner. The minimum cleaning charge of $360.00 (2 cleaners x 2 hours each @$45.00 per hour) will be applied. Please remember that you are responsible for your guest’s behavior and check-out procedures are in the house binder.
Wine Country to Coast Vacation Rentals
Please Read this if you are planning a gathering of any sort.
* I fully understand and agree that I am renting a house with a maximum occupancy. The maximum a house sleeps (see your paperwork) is the maximum allowed in the house day or night.
I may not increase that capacity without approval from Wine Country to Coast.
I realize that each additional guest beyond what my signed contract states will incur an automatic $150.00/guest fee, charged immediately to my credit card, and the extra guests must vacate the property immediately.
* I fully understand and agree that the house is for my quiet enjoyment and I am ultimately responsible for my guests' behavior. I also understand that Dillon Beach and the Russian River are wonderful communities with full time residents. All outside noise (including by the Hot Tub, if applicable) must stop by 9:30PM.
* I fully understand and agree a Security "Call Out" is $75.00/hour. Wine Country to Coast "Management Call Out" starts at $100.00/hour. If we respond to your house due to neighbor or security complaints, it will be considered a first and final warning before an eviction with no monetary refund issued. If the rules are in blatant violation of your signed contract, you may be evicted upon our initial arrival with no monetary refund.
The HOA does have their own Private Security who counts cars at properties. Reasons we will call or come to the rental property:
1. Too many cars. Please read your House Agreement to see how many cars are allowed at your property. No Garage parking at any rental. This is a Homeowner's Association Rule as Dillon Beach and areas of the Russian River are Private Communities. The Security person for the community counts cars at all properties and will charge you a fee if they have to ask you to move extra cars. Please respect these communities' rules.
2. Cars parked on the street or in garages in Oceana Marin in Dillon Beach will be towed at owner's expense.
3. Too many people at property. Please read your paperwork. The number a house sleeps is the max, day or night, unless you have made prior arrangements with us. This is also a Homeowner's Association rule by which we must abide.
4. Any complaints from neighbors about noise or too many cars.
* I fully understand and agree that no minors are to be left in the house unattended.
* I fully understand and agree that all agents of Wine Country to Coast Vacation Rentals have the right and authority to ask for our immediate removal from the property with no monetary refund if Wine Country to Coast Vacation Rentals' policies are violated.