WINE COUNTRY TO COAST VACATION RENTALS
DILLON BEACH PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, INC.
P.O. Box 366 Guerneville CA, 95446
Terms & Conditions of Rental
At the time you make your reservation, one-half (½) of all rental charges are charged to your credit card. Rental rates are subject to a 14% Transient Occupancy Tax. The second one-half (½) of the rent is due 60 days prior to arrival and will be charged automatically to the card on file. We accept Visa and MasterCard. If you booked through a portal such as VRBO, the booking portal collected your payment info and forwarded it to us for processing.
A non-refundable $100 Damage Waiver fee is charged to your credit card at the time you place your reservation. This waiver relieves you of costs for unintentional and incidental damage to the rental property and its contents up to $500.00. This damage must be reported to the Wine Country to Coast office prior to check out in order for the Damage Waiver to be in effect. The Damage Waiver does NOT cover negligence, intentional damage, plumbing stoppages, hot tub damages and/or extra cleaning by you or any person at the property during your stay.
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS / TRAVEL INSURANCE
Cancellations: Should you need to cancel prior to final payment (60+ days prior to arrival date), you will receive a full refund of your initial deposit.
Cancellations made after final payment (within 60 days of arrival date), are not eligible for full refund. You are financially responsible for the full amount of the reservation less Cleaning and Pet Fees only.
Refunds: Conditions beyond our control, including, but not limited to, weather, road conditions, power outage, government mandated travel restrictions, TV outage, phone outage, Wifi outage, hot tub problems or guest emergencies, do not constitute a basis for refunds.
Please consider purchasing travel insurance in order to be eligible for reimbursement of non-refundable prepaid travel expenses.
Generali Global Assistance Travel Protection
Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance provides coverage for prepaid, nonrefundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. If you are interested in adding Travel Insurance to your reservation, please contact us directly at 707-878-2204 or by email at email@example.com for a quote!
Separate terms and conditions apply, read your Description of Coverage/Policy carefully and contact Generali Global Assistance at (866) 999-4018 with coverage questions.
The Terms and Conditions, Rental Agreement, Credit Card Authorization, and Check Out Procedure documents contained within this contract must be digitally signed and electronically submitted back to Wine Country to Coast within 24-48 hours of reception to complete your reservation.
You are expected to care for the home during your stay. This includes following check-out instructions prior to your departure. Should the home require extra cleaning, or in the event unreported damages are found, you agree to pay any costs incurred as a result, and authorize Wine Country to Coast to charge your credit card for these costs.
Guests agree to indemnify and hold the property owners (“Owners”) and Wine Country to Coast (which is the Owners’ rental agent) harmless against and in respect of claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses, obligations, liabilities, damages, recoveries, and deficiencies, including interest, penalties, and reasonable attorney fees (collectively, the “losses”), that said Owners and Wine County to Coast incur or suffer, that arise from or relate to your vacation rental and occupancy of the vacation rental property identified in this Agreement (the “Property”), to the extent that such losses are caused in whole or in part by the negligence, intentional act or willful misconduct of you, your agents, representatives and invitees and also specifically including any such claims arising from or relating to any accident or injury, power outages, weather conditions, defective construction, fire, theft, inoperable appliances, hot-tubs or other equipment failures occurring during the term of your rental. Pursuant to your agreement to indemnify and hold owner and Wine County to Coast harmless, you acknowledge and agree that your duty and obligation to defend the owner and Wine Country to Coast shall arise immediately upon your receipt of notification from the owner or Wine Country to Coast of any claim made or lawsuit filed against either the owner or Wine County to Coast.
Wine Country to Coast will make every effort to ensure the house equipment is in good working order.
Wine Country to Coast reserves the right to refuse service to anyone - A reservation may be cancelled at Wine County to Coast’s option at any time if, in its sole opinion, the guest is disrespectful to its staff. A full refund for any credit remaining on your Property rental will be initiated in such a situation. Refunds may take 7-10 days to process to your bank account.
You will receive written confirmation of the terms and restrictions of your specific rental home in the Rental Agreement section. Accepting this confirmation obligates you to adhere to these terms, including maximum occupancy for the property and parking restrictions. The Rental Agreement also describes bed sizes and features of the home to assist you in planning your stay.
Please be advised that Wine Country to Coast is entitled to retain any monies you have deposited with it in the event of your breach of this or any of our applicable agreements and policies (the “Agreements”) and that if our rules and policies are not followed, you agree to leave the rental property immediately upon our request with no monetary refund.
House Specific Occupancy is found in the House Information Section.
Each home has an indicated maximum occupancy. The maximum occupancy is enforced day and night. You may not increase that capacity without approval from Wine Country to Coast. Each additional guest beyond what your signed contract states will incur an automatic $150 per guest fee charged to your credit card on file and guests in excess of the home's maximum occupancy must vacate the property immediately.
House Specific Allowed Number of Cars is found in the House Information Section.
Each home has a designated number of cars that can be on property and specific instructions on where vehicles may be parked. Please adhere to these parking restrictions. Any vehicles beyond the maximum allowed must be moved immediately.
IF YOUR RENTAL IS LOCATED IN DILLON BEACH:
Dillon Beach is a Private Community with a Homeowners Association (the “Association” or “Dillon Beach”). Because it is a private Association we have no authority over its Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions and we ask that you please read and adhere to the following to avoid fees and penalties that may be imposed by Dillon Beach for any violations. Dillon Beach is a family friendly and safe beach community with a Security Guard that counts cars and checks for “on-street” or “on-grass” parking, which is not allowed at Dillon Beach.
To Avoid Parking Fines and to have a stress-free vacation, please pay attention to how your guests park:
1. No on-street parking at any time (Village area excluded) – your car can be towed and you will be fined
2. No on-grass/off driveway parking – Please keep your tires on the driveway.
The Association fine is up to $250.00 for any parking violations. We do not want that to happen and there is nothing we can do if the Association tows your car or fines you.
All Wine Country to Coast vacation homes are intended for quiet enjoyment and you, the named renter, are ultimately responsible for your guests' behavior. No large gatherings are permitted at the vacation home and no parties permitted - day or night - and the community quiet hours must be adhered to. Outside noise, including that by hot tubs (where applicable), must be kept to a minimum after 9pm.
*** If we receive a neighbor or security complaint regarding noise or guest behavior concerns, we will come to the house on a "Security Call-Out." This Call-Out will be considered a first and final warning before a termination of your Property rental with no monetary refund issued due to your breach of our Agreements. If you are found to be in breach of our Agreements, you will be fined $100 for the Call-Out and we may terminate your vacation rental immediately, with no monetary refund. ***
Our Pet Friendly Homes allow dogs only, no cats. There is an $90 nonrefundable dog fee per dog. If wanting to bring a dog, please confirm the house you rented is in fact Pet Friendly – the House Agreement Section will specify if the home is Pet Friendly. Unregistered pets, or pets found in non-pet-friendly homes, are subject to a $200 fine.
General Pet Rules & Policies:
- Dogs cannot be left in the house or yard unattended unless quietly crated. No Exceptions.
- Dogs must be leashed in public.
- PICK UP ALL DOG WASTE. Your card will be charged $100.00 if we have to do it.
- No pets on furniture, including beds. Please bring your dogs favorite dog bed!
- No wet or muddy dogs in home. Please dry them off outside!
- Any "accidents" will require the entire carpet to be cleaned. Your card will be charged for any required carpet cleaning.
If your home has a hot tub, your use is at your own risk. At the time of your arrival the tub will be in chemical balance. Please adhere to the following rules to ensure hot tub sanitation and safety:
- Rinse off sand before entering the hot tub
- Do not use any body oils or scented additives in the water
- Always keep spa covered when not in use
- Never sit on the hot tub cover ($400+ to replace collapsed or damaged covers)
- NEVER leave children unattended in hot tub and do not allow any child to remain in the hot tub for more than 10 minutes
- Observe all precautions regarding use of drugs and/or alcohol
- Hot water can be unsafe for pregnant women
- If for any reason the water "turns" (gets cloudy or smells strange) during your stay please call us at 707-878-2204.
- If you take the Floater (Bromine) out of the tub when you are using it, you MUST put it back in when you get out of the tub. If Floater is left out that will "turn" the tub and you will be responsible for costs of draining, cleaning and refilling the hot tub.
Please Read - Waiver of liability for the use of the hot tub and/or pool, the terms of which shall apply to your vacation rental:
Neither the owner of the property nor Wine Country to Coast is responsible to you for any bodily injury or death that may result from use of the hot tub or pool, other than from owner’s sole negligence or intentional act.
In the event the water is found to be contaminated at the end of your stay, your credit card will be charged to cover the cost of draining and cleaning the hot tub in the amount of one hundred and twenty five dollars ($125.00).
All efforts are made to ensure hot tubs are in good working order at all times, however due to our remote location and the difficulty in securing parts in a timely manner, we cannot guarantee the function of a hot tub. No monetary adjustment will be made for its failure and its operation during your stay is not guaranteed.
Please Note: During your stay, our hot tub service maintenance person may have to attend to the spa according to their weekly schedule and so you agree to allow such service to occur. This is to preserve the health of the spa. This means they may enter the premises, but not the house. Weekly service day is outlined on the Guest Reference Guide in the home.
EARLY / LATE CHECK-INS/OUTS
Standard check-in time is 4pm on the date of your arrival. Standard check-out time is 11am on the date of your departure.
Early/Late Check-ins/outs are contingent on availability and never during "High-Season" - June-Sept. If you have paid for an Early and/or Late check-in/out (Fee: $95), it may be canceled if the house rents for that night. In case of house rental, your Early/Late check-in/out fee will be refunded. Thank you for your understanding.
ADDITIONAL GENERAL RULES & GUIDELINES
- The minimum rental period is two nights except for holiday weekends which require three or more nights.
- Minors may not be left unattended at the property.
- No RVs, campers or boat trailers at the rental.
- Lost house key charge - $150 House Re-key Fee for any lost keys.
- Speed limit – Please adhere to neighborhood speed limits at all times. Dillon Beach has a 25mph (or less) limit. Violators will be cited.
- Please do not rewire any media in the home. There is a $150 fine if we need to rewire the media after your check-out.
- NO OUTDOOR BURNING - Due to wildfire safety concerns, no outdoor burning is permitted at any vacation home.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Each house is supplied with 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom and 1 roll of paper towels in the kitchen
- For homes with clothes washers, a small number of laundry detergent pods will be made available to you during your stay. If you have any particular sensitivities or allergies, we recommend bringing your own detergent.
- Dish soap and dishwasher detergent pods.
- Basic cleaning supplies.
- All kitchens are fully stocked with cooking supplies, utensils, and dishware. In addition, we provide the following supplies: basic spices (salt & pepper), cooking oil spray, tinfoil, plastic wrap, ziplock bags. Many kitchens have a more robust spice selection as well, but we recommend bringing any specific spices you intend to use.
- One bath towel and face cloth are provided for each guest the house sleeps. Our linens are for inside use only. Please plan to bring your own beach/hot tub towels. Additionally, two hand towels are provided per bathroom and 2-3 kitchen towels per kitchen.
- Bathroom toiletries including travel size shampoo, conditioner and soap bars.
Thank you in advance for taking care of our home and helping promote good relations with our year-round neighbors!
We hope you have a great vacation getaway and will return for many more!